Tuesday, July 8, 2008

POINT OF VIEW POETRY...A VISIT TO PLANET EARTH

"A VISIT TO PLANET EARTH"


During my trans-galactic flight
I made a brief halt on earth
These two hours in transit...
were precious...of massive worth !

The earth ...they have divided
in million ethnic zones
my space craft had to be parked
on two adjacent ones !

All men are equal
which includes women...they say
and to show they have no apartheid
each thing was colored in grey !!!

It is hard to decide
who are more in number
soldiers...arms dealers ...or
global peace plumbers...

I had a long cherished dream
to see the planet's art
...but what I found out ...was this:
art is flirted in the dealers mart !

One of the strangest things on earth
is a place they call as school
while the place is meant fo learning
you learn out of...as a rule !

But what I will remenber
most of my visit there:
'the art of double speak'
which....in the whole galaxy..I saw no where !

No comments: